MANUFACTURING, DESIGN & ENGINEERING
We have an in-house fabrication workshop to meet all your fabrication/project needs. This includes all aspects of general fabrications, sheet metal work, pipework and also installations.
- Press Brake folding: 180 ton, 3.1mtrs in length
- Mitre sawing: Rounds 460mm diameter, Squares 460mm, Rectangles 440mm x 600mm
- Welding: MMA, TIG and MIG welding in mild steel, stainless steels and other materials.
- Pipe Welding to ASME 1X and BS EN ISO 17638:2009
- Laser cutting – mild steel up to 10mm thick and stainless steel up to 6mm thick
- Guillotine: 2.5mtrs x 6mm thick
We specialise in the manufacture of
- Steam pipework systems
- Bio gas pipework systems
- Stainless steel pipework systems
- Fabrication of bunded tanks
- Fabrication of structural steelwork
- Fabrication of machine beds & frames
- Welding high volume batch work
- Handrails & staircases
- General Welding repairs
- Sheet metal guards
- Bespoke pallets for all industries
We have an in-house design team which enables us to offer the complete design and drawing package to complement our fabrication and installation services.
Using state of the art 3D modelling packages (Solidworks 3D and Autocad 3D pipe routing) to produce arrangement and detailed drawings, ensures that the clients requirements are realised and approved prior to going into production.
With our wealth of experience with our Mazak NTX48 Flatbed laser we are able to –
- Laser profile sheet sizes up to 2500 x 1250
- Mild steel up to 10mm thick
- Stainless steel up to 6mm thick
We are able to accept DXF/DWG files electronically through email or we can manufacture drawings using our AUTOCAD/SOLIDWORKS DESIGN packages then using our FABRIWIN software, we can control our Mazak flatbed laser.
Benefits of laser cutting
- Ideal for a one off prototype or batch work
- No Expensive tooling required
- Each component is cut into the most complex shapes with extreme accuracy.
- Intricate etching and marking are also possible
- Speed and edge finish is far superior to many other profile cutting methods and requires no de-burring or finishing
We are quite happy to supply components from our stock material or use your free issue material.
Please contact 0161 483 7348 for information relating to the laser cutting or firstname.lastname@example.org
Welding & Fabricating
Environ offer Welding & Fabrication services in mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium welding using the following methods:
For mild steel and stainless steel
MIG (metal inert gas) Welding
For mild steel, stainless steel and Aluminium
TIG (tungsten inert gas) Welding
Capacity 6mm x 1250mm
CNC Press Braking
180 ton, 3.1 mtr bed width
GEKA HYD80 punch and shear
- 45mm dia x 14mm
- Flat bar 450mm x 15mm thick
- RSA 130mm x 130mm x 13mm thick
- Round bar 45mm dia
- Square bar 45mm
6mm thick x 2500mm long
Cuts metal up to 400 x 600mm